When it comes to classic breakfast dishes, little compares to delicious, fluffy waffles. Great smothered with maple syrup, topped with fresh fruit, or served alongside fried chicken, waffles are just as versatile as they are mouthwatering. However, no matter the style of dish, one thing remains constant: a foundation of pillowy, perfectly cooked waffles. Here is your new, go-to recipe that is sure to result in flawless waffles every time.
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 4 teaspoons baking powder
• 2 tablespoons white sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 ½ cups warm milk
• ⅓ cup butter, melted
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to the desired temperature.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter, and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
3. Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
There’s nothing like expanding your meal plan with a new recipe! Hanover West Peachtree Apartments in Atlanta, Georgia is proud to introduce you to new meal ideas that will keep your family and friends coming back for more.