For some reason, cobb salads just scream summertime—in a good way! They’re light, refreshing, and delicious. Best of all, cobb salads are super simple to make with easy-to-find ingredients, such as eggs, avocados, and tomatoes. Plus, if you’re watching your waistline for that summer bikini body, cobb salads will push you in the right direction, as it is filled with plenty of protein, healthy fat, and more.
Need a recipe, but don’t feel like searching through the slew of online results? Check out Hanover West Peachtree’s favorite recipe below:
• 6 slices bacon
• 3 eggs
• 1 head iceberg lettuce
• 2 tomatoes
• ¾ cup of blue cheese, crumbled
• 1 avocado
• 3 green onions
• 1 (8 ounces) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
1. Put 3 eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water, then bring to a boil. Remove from the burner, cover the saucepan, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Once boiled, remove from the eggs from the hot water, ice down, peel, and chop.
2. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly cooked through. Let bacon drain oil on a paper towel and cool, then chop the bacon slices and set aside.
3. Shred the head of iceberg lettuce with a knife in a chopping motion, then divide it among individual plates.
4. Next, evenly arrange hard-boiled eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon, avocado, and green onions in a row on top of the lettuce.
5. Drizzle with your favorite Ranch-style dressing to taste, serve, and enjoy!
On the hunt for a new favorite recipe to add to your list of staples? The team at Hanover West Peachtree Apartments in Atlanta, Georgia encourages you to try your hand at this delicious option.