Everyone is familiar with the classic Chicken Parmesan—it’s an Italian favorite, after all! But, have you heard of Shrimp Parmesan? Like Chicken Parmesan, Shrimp Parmesan is battered and fried, served with marinara sauce, and topped with mozzarella. Can’t wait to try it? We get it, and you will not believe how tasty this recipe is!
12 ounces jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 32-ounce jar marinara
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
Grated Parmesan and chopped parsley for garnish
1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat
2. Mix the eggs, parmesan, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Dip each shrimp into the batter, coating all sides. Place the shrimp in the skillet and allow the egg and parmesan to form a crust, about 3 minutes. Flip and repeat on the other side.
3. Remove shrimp from the pan and set aside.
4. In a cast-iron skillet or any oven-safe skillet, add the marinara sauce. Heat over medium until the sauce is heated through. Place the shrimp on top of the marinara sauce, then top each shrimp with one tablespoon of shredded mozzarella.
5. Turn your broiler on HI and place the skillet under the broiler. Broil until the cheese melts and starts to brown. About 3-5 minutes.
6. Remove from the broiler and top with grated parmesan and chopped fresh parsley for garnish. Serve with your favorite low carb pasta alternative.
Hanover West Peachtree Apartments in Atlanta, Georgia goes out of our way to ensure that you live the lifestyle you have always desired and deserved. These helpful tips go beyond the scope of services we offer in our community in order to provide you with a more efficient routine.